Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Short stint to Indianapolis












I got to meet Marissa this evening! She was visiting some friends at the Indianapolis Training Center, and Aaron and I were invited to kidnap her for a couple of hours. We drove to Starbucks for supper, and spent several hours gabbing, just getting to know each other better. Meeting LJ friends face-to-face is such fun!

Marissa's a sweetheart, as Chantel would say. I loved every moment we spent talking, laughing, and thinking together. Yes, we actually enjoyed some intelligent conversations! I had been afraid my mind would fail me (like it is failing me right now), but I managed to share at least one credible thought. What a great evening. ;-)

~ Mrs. Arcfide

1 comment:

Springjoy said...

Adorableness! :D :D

Sooo glad you got to go and meet her. :)