Friday, October 24, 2008

October

What better thing to do, on a lovely afternoon, than to go for a walk and embrace the cool, crisp air of fall? Even more so when one resides in a small college town with gorgeous buildings to behold.

I loved Singapore with all its modern buildings and impressive infrastructures; that city will always hold a special place in my heart.

But maybe... just maybe, early 1900s architecture will grow on me. And I'll call this place my home.





"Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn." - Elizabeth Lawrence

"October is nature's funeral month. Nature glories in death more than in life. The month of departure is more beautiful than the month of coming - October than May. Every green thing loves to die in bright colors."
- Henry Ward Beecher


~ Mrs. Arcfide

3 comments:

Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

*sigh* Those pictures are just too pretty--though I'm afraid I'm quite a lover of old architecture...hope is starts feeling like home soon. Love the quotes. :)

Unknown said...

After I'd searched for quotes and published this post, I noticed you had Elizabeth Lawrence's quote up on your blog as well. GMTA :)

Fall is my favorite season, methinks.

emme said...

I stumbled across your blog via YLCF...and my, what lovely photos!

~Emily