Saturday, September 27, 2008

Picasa 3



So I just downloaded Picasa's newest beta version, and have been toying around with some of its older features (like the collage) with renewed interest.

I think I am liking the way text can now be added, and angles of the pictures even more simply rotated. Here's a sample project I did in less than ten minutes this morning. Pretty cool way to display multiple snapshots on one file, huh? :-)

Has anyone tried movie-editing using Picasa?
~ Mrs. Arcfide
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Springjoy said...

What? What? How come I never tried collage before? :O

Unknown said...

Me either. I've messed around with it in the past, but this is my first completed project.

It's user-friendly now! A no-brainer to figure things out. :)

Charity said...

Very cool! I need to try this collage thing out. ;)

Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

After seeing your collage I just had to download Picasa 3...I LOVE it! Thank you. ;)