Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A new beginning...

After numerous well wishes over the past two days upon attaining three and twenty years of age, and many more (belated) congratulatory messages on Aaron's and my nuptials, I decided to begin what I left off and have been wanting to do ~ blog again.

It is only fitting, then, that a new site should be created for this new chapter of our lives. I no longer live independently, but am now closely intertwined with that of my dearer, smarter, geekier, and better half. No doubt my scribbles about even The Mundane will reflect this change.

So. Until Aaron creates his new blogging software for moi to use, this becomes my temporary home.

I remain, as always... a fan of the "big brother" Google.

~ Mrs. Arcfide

4 comments:

Charity said...

*grin*

Mrs. Arcfide is just too cute. :P

And yay for another journal to read!

Anna @ Feminine Adventures said...

How fun... can hardly wait for more, Mrs. Arcfide. :)

Springjoy said...

*Grin* You found my other random scribbles blog. :D

Anonymous said...

=)