Sunday, September 29, 2013

Child 2

Something about her little determination to keep up her older sister, impresses me.

I see it in her eyes, her body language, and all over her face when she thinks no one is watching.

Perhaps I was too busy doing school, when Mikaela was at that age, to notice. (Yes - those 90 credits I earned between 2009-2011 has a tendency to make *her* newborn days a blur). But, I still can remember enough to realize that Porky is a tad more advanced than Mikaela was, at her age.

Maybe it's because I have time to take her out to see the world a lot more . . . you know, external stimuli, etc. or maybe it's because she just wants to do whatever Mikaela can do. Who knows.

This is Saraqael. Isn't she adorable?!

We call her Porky. Because, well . . . she has Porky thighs.
I mean, lookit. There's no way around it. Those thighs are just . . . porky.

 This is Porky sitting up, soon after she turned 5 months.

And here, she's standing - at 6 months.

We love you, baby. We're so blessed to have you in our lives.

I'm confident you'll be walking before Mikaela did - you have 5 more months to practice beating her. No pressure!

~ Mrs. Arcfide

No comments: