Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Week in the Keystone State

Last week, the latest of Aaron's talks and conferences led us to spend a couple of days in Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love.

Having loved history and historical fiction ever since I was a kid, I couldn't help but feel excited to see with my own eyes the meeting places and buildings that played an instrumental role in the founding of this country.

Mikaela and I explored as much as we could on foot, carriage, and taxi.

Independence Hall

The Liberty Bell ~ Picture proof that Mikaela was here,
albeit while she was sleeping. ;-)

Inside Independence Hall, where the Declaration was signed.

Our first horse-drawn carriage ride!

Be sure to check out my Youtube Channel for more videos of our trip, where Mikaela had her kind of fun at the Please Touch Museum in Philly. :)

~ Mrs. Arcfide

No comments: