Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall = Hayrides + Fun

It's my favorite time of the year again.

Crisp air, golden leaves, hayrides, bonfires, smores, and harvest parties.

One day after her 2nd birthday, Mikaela got to enjoy her
first horseback riding experience. She LOVED every moment of it.
"Mama, pease?" She says.
"Pease? Pease? Pease?"

In her mind, she's riding an animal that "moos".
Yes, in Mikaela's world, both cows and horses say, "MOO-ooo."

Aaron humoring the kids by doing some flips
on their trampoline. They never get tired of seeing his tricks every. single. year.
Neither do I. ;-)

Shelby and her friends.
"You need to send me this picture!" she says.


Hayride through the corn fields.

~ Mrs. Arcfide

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! And Aaron is cuh-razy!!! I bet he's good at those tricks though! I love Autumn...