Monday, March 15, 2010

Mikaela in March 2010, or My First iMovie Project



This is so much more fun than school. Seriously.

Instead of writing a paper, I spent the last hour or so experimenting with iMovie for my very first time. And now that I got myself started, I'm wondering why I've never played around with it before.

I know this little production is by no means perfect. I'm too tired to critique it with an eye for artistic detail . . . but I am just more than happy I now know how to make a slide-show/video of my darling set to music. It IS fun. :)

If I have more free time anytime soon, I hope to go back to my archives and make similar movies of my favorite Mikaela pictures and videos from each month of her life. Go, me!

~ Mrs. Arcfide

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, so cute. I loved that you can have still photos and video together.
Is iMovie free? do you have to have an iMac to do it?

Unknown said...

Yeah, iMovie is one of the free programs I got with my mac.

Anonymous said...

I loved it! So cute ;) and I love putting movies together too... I can see why it's far more fun than school!

Khajochi said...

Lovely !!

ps, I love iMovie too ;)