Thursday, March 26, 2009

Peanut's Update: 12 weeks, 4 days . . .

Hey everyone!

Daddy and mummy caught their first glimpses of me today. For my first Side profile mug-shots, I amused them by posing with both my webbed hands high up beside my head, and stretching my foot out.

My head is still as big as my body, but I know I'll be more proportional 8 weeks later at my next ultrasound-shoot.

Until then!

XOXO,
Peanut



P/S: Mummy found out she was 1 day off, my official due date is now October 3rd.

5 comments:

Khajochi said...

Wow, i'm really excited to see this .. incredible.

he / she ?

Unknown said...

Thanks, M! We have to wait 7 more weeks to find out!! :D

Springjoy said...

CUTENESS indeed... :D

Charity said...

Oh my goodness! Yay! It surreal-ness to see this picture. Yay, I'm so excited.

Excelsior said...

Lookz like mummy is going to have to take care of an active little one!=)