Thursday, January 29, 2009

Some new milestones . . .

over the holidays . . . in no particular order.
  • Aaron's MacbookPro died a corrosive death when a flying cable knocked over his cup of water. That happened in the middle of the night, so who knows how long his laptop was immersed?
  • He bought, for its replacement, an un-cool looking Lenovo machine.
  • To top things off, I got converted to Mac. . . after a long, drawn-out 3 years resistance. What's worse? I'm secretly lovin' it. :)
  • I received my EAD, which led me to apply for an SSN so I could get my Learners Permit.
I believe I'm fully absorbed into The System.

But hey, what's the fuss? It's 2009, and Obama's in the White House.

I Can Drive. I Can Do-it! I Can Change! YES, I CAN!!! Rawr.

~ Mrs. Arcfide

1 comment:

Khajochi said...

>> He bought, for its replacement, an un-cool looking Lenovo machine.

Opps !! from macbook to lenovo .. how sad it is T__T